Cheated by doctor Shubhal Dixit, Pune by charging more for general check up

One of the worst experience in my life. People please be very careful these father son doctors are here to rip you. I read online that the doctor Balchandra Dixit charges Rs. 200 consultation fees. I went there told at the reception that i want to show it Dixit doctor for general cold and throat pain. They did not mention or ask anything just asked me to fill a form. I filled it and met the doctor for 5 min. He said nothing much just take few tablets everything is fine. When I came at the reception to pay the charges they asked me to pay 1500. I was shocked and told me that it is 200 online and they said it's for the other doctor (the father) and you have consulted his son (Dr. Subhal Dixit). I was very shocked and requested the doctor that due to confusion looking at online charges I visited him and again requested him to reduce the charges as I was not told at the reception. The doctor or what most people say (doctors are similar to butchers) said in a very rude tone that I a not eligible for discount and we do not ask for discount at malls and eSquare i would not get any reduction (as if my money is not hard earned money). But my dear doctor in malls and esquare the rates are already mentioned so it's our choice to buy or not. I felt so cheated. Looking at the charges which were charged to me another patient behind me left the clinic without consultation. Also to add up more when I told the receptionist that why did she not mention the charges before they should have mentioned the charged before to me she said that the earlier lady lost her job because she had mentioned the charges to the patient before consultation. So my request to all people please do not visit these father son doctor unless you want to get butchered.

There should be some rule of displaying the charges before consultation so that no one gets cheated like I got cheated.

Following are the doctors details:-
Dr. Subhal Dixit
M.D. (Med), FICCM
Diploma Intensive Care (IDCCM)
*Director Intensive Care,
Sanjeevan/MJM Hospital

Reg. No. 75852 (MMC)

Regards,
SunnyBakale

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online