Cheated by Company Search your Dreams, Noida/Cache Mercantile Pvt. ltd.

I have got a call from number 01206515180 Company Name Search your Dreams, Noida.
They stated that we are offering a card to you by using this card your can avail 25% discount everywhere i.e. where

ever you can use your credit card. That card issued by Search your dream will be linked by current credit card

(HDFC). Once doing any kind of transction by credit card use this card and avail 25% discount no terms and

conditions. Apart from this they commited to give following gifts free of cost in initial kits -
1. Branded (Rebok) Track Suit.
2. Branded Wrist Watch.
3. Luck dip coupan.
The charge of this package is 7999/- and assured to deliver the card within 20 days.
I have given them a cheque of said amount amount deducted from account next day but after a long followups 1.5

months I recived the card alone. For watch and track suit they said its not in our stock as per size asked by you.

Issuer company of the card was not Search your dream its Cache Mercantile Pvt. ltd. C-3, Sector-8, Noida up

I made some purchasing thru my credit card and tried to used the so called discount card but nothing sensed by the

machine. I checked statement of credit card for 25% discount on total amount spend as assured by SYD but nothing

credited. I have used that card on 5-6 differant outlets but nothing happendd.
I made a complain to the company but they are making me fool giving this type of reasons -
1. Your card is not linked with credit card
2. This card is not applicable to that store. etc etc.

I have asked them to give me the list where this card is accepted but they didnt come back to me. i am struggling

with them asking for my money back. I need to mention that after even 2.5 months I have not recivede the watch and

track suit as well.
Please help me.

Prashant Vishnoi
name and address of the company. -

Search Your Dream
Address : Off No. - 21 , F - 58 , Sec - 11 ,
Noida - 201 301.
Email ID : info@searchyourdreams.in
rahul@searchyourdreams.in
Phone : +0120 - 6515552

Online statistics

Members online