Charging issue

I’d purchased Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo on 6th Jan’15 from Mobile World, Vile Parle, Mumbai. The problem persisted just after one month i.e. on 23rd Feb’15, it was not getting charged. I tried charging it with two-three different chargers, but nothing worked. When kept on charging, the battery was just draining. After two-three days my husband visited your service centre M/S Swastik Telecom, Malad, Mumbai. After checking the piece they gave him a new charging pin, and asked to check if it worked. In case if it didn’t work, they asked him to get back the mobile for repairing. The new charging pin worked only for a day, again same problem.
On 3rd Mar’15, he again went to the same service centre and submitted the mobile. They again checked the mobile and asked him to collect it within 8-10 days. On 11th Mar’15, they asked him to collect the mobile as the issue was resolved. The mobile didn’t even complete one month of repairing and on 4th Apr’15, the same problem was raised for the second time. Again the battery started draining, when kept for charging. I visited your same service centre, where they checked the phone and asked me to submit it for repairing.
This is absolutely frustrating, it is quite difficult to take out time from work and get the phone to the service centre as its open from 10 am to 6:30 pm. For the first time it was completely understandable. But it is not at all acceptable if the same problem arises twice in less than 3 months. Top of it neither your call centre executive are helpful nor the service centre executive, both lack professionalism. The call centre executive is not at all helpful, while the service centre executive need to be trained on politeness and how to handle the phone. For both the time when I gave my phone for checking at your centre they returned back with bad condition, the edges of the phones were spoiled.
I’ve used various other brands like Nokia, LG, Samsung, never ever I’ve come across such issue with mobile wherein I’d to run to the service centre. I have seen N number of complaints in terms of ‘charging’ for the same model. So I hereby come to a conclusion wherein you give me a “Replacement Mobile” (same colour : Black/Gold, along with proper bill)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors