Cash Not received from Axis Bank ATM but debited from my account

Hi All,

I havetried to withdraw of Rs 20000 from AXIS bank ATM mcahine in a single transaction and i got the error like "limit Exceeded" and money was not received. I have raised a request with axisbank and they are saying the transaction is successfull only it is showing from Account perspective.
Kindly guide me to get the mony back.

regards,
Balakrishnan

expert

Administrator
Staff member
RE: Cash Not received from ATM but debited

If it gave error clearly then money will not have been deducted. If it had, then it'd have been reversed by now for sure. Otherwise you'll need to file complaint with the bank whose ATM card is and get a complaint number.

Expert said:
If it gave error clearly then money will not have been deducted. If it had, then it'd have been reversed by now for sure. Otherwise you'll need to file complaint with the bank whose ATM card is and get a complaint number.
Thanks for your feedback!
But they are saying that the transaction is successfull.I want to know what is ther reason of showing "limit exceeded". Can you please tel me if you know..
I have raised 2 request but they have resolved with transaction successful from their end.kindly guide me.

expert

Administrator
Staff member

If the amount is debited but you did not receive it then file a complaint with your ATM's issuer bank only. Get a complaint number and it could take 1 week to get the amount reversal.

Hi,

Your limit for single transaction might be less than Rs 20000/-. If you tried to withdraw money less than Rs 20000 (say Rs 10000/-), you may receive money.
If you verify the balance available from the printed receipt, and if you know the balance available vide your pass book, you can have a check like this.

Balance available vide pass book - The amount taken from ATM = Balance available in Printed receipt from ATM

If this not correct you can contact the Bank with your printed receipt and make complaint without any delay.

Rajgopalan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors