COMPLAIN FOR HRASSMENT IN SERVICE,WARENTY PRODUCT

Sir i rudra jana residing 14/17 sepco using your LG tromm washing machine last 4 years .Last month i have lodge a complaint for service 17.11 then 18.11 your service center pick up my machine on 18.11for service they told me that machine has motor problem.After 28 day latter they returned my machine with out any maintenance and told me that machine has to replace pcv .I asked why you did not repaired the same they told me pcv not available.NOW MY QUESTION IS THAT HOW MUCH TIME YOU NEED TO REPAIR THIS MACHINE .IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE SERVICE THEN WHY YOU ARE SELLING THIS PRODUCT. SECONDLY I HAVE ALSO CONTACT YOUR SERVICE HEAD MS SANDEEP HE ASSURED ME THAT WE WILL SHORT-OUT YOUR PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY,HE ALSO PROVIDE A NUMBER OF MR MONJEET CONT NO-9732547711.THIS TIME THE SAID MAN ASSURED ME THEY WILL TAKE CARE YOUR PROBLEM BUT SIR STILL NOW I AM NOT GETTING ANY SERVICE LAST 40 DAYS .PLEASE TELL ME 40 DAYS IF ANY MACHINE IS NOT WORKING THEN WHY I HAVE SPEND MONEY ON THIS MACHINE.NOW YOUR SERVICE HEAD AVOID MY PHONE CALL AND NOT RESPOND ON THIS MATTER.

RUDRA NARAYAN JANA
SUPER SMELTERS LTD.
14/17 SEPCO ,DURGAPUR-713205

I raised complaint before 2.5 months and till there is no action, my fridge is off since 3 months, we should purchase godrej and samsung

LG service is worst than 3rd grade, it is waste of money

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors