C1 585 Palam vihar gurgaon cheating & fraud

Respected Sir,
After deep pain, agony and mental harassment, I, Mr. Rajesh Jindal is inform you about the cheating/fraud which happened with me on the pretext of construction of a Builder First Floor (admeasuring 1250 sq. ft.) on plot no C1 585, Situated in Ansal Palam Vihar , Gurgaon (Haryana) measuring 215 sq. yds

That I Rajesh Jindal S/o Shri Moti lal Agarwal & Priyata Agarwal W/o Shri Rajesh Jindal , R/O Agarwal Rice Mill Bihra Kheri UP 262901 entered into an agreement to sale dated 18.03.2013 of one Builder floor admeasuring 1250 sq. Feet on 1st floor of the plot from Mr. Suresh Kumar Ahuja, S/O Late H.R. Ahuja having its residence D-157, Narmada apartments, Alaknanda New-Delhi (one of the owner of the plot ) (and the Director of Real Gold Builders (P) Ltd.
That in Oct, Director of Real Gold Builders Pvt. Ltd. Along with Marketing Manager of Real Gold (P) Ltd and one of the buyer in the same builder , informed us that Real Gold Builders (P) Ltd is facing financial crisis and further construction shall not be possible and to put our payments on hold till further discussion.
That after that I tried calling every possible person and possible contact number which I had of Real Gold Builders Pvt. Ltd. no one was answering the land line phones. I visited the office of Real Gold Builders, but that was also locked. I also tried to meet Suresh Ahuja at his residence address at Alaknanda but no one was there to attend our queries.
That last meeting was conducted on Jan 2014 in which Suresh Ahuja confirmed that he has ar-ranged money and he will start the construction in the following week. But when I tried to contact him in the 2nd Week of Jan-2014, he was untraceable. Neither I can make any contact on his phone nor is he available at his residence. All his mobile Nos. 931111-4404, 9311-224404 and landline num-bers 0124-3224404,2560528 are either disconnected or switched off, moreover his residence is also locked now.
That Mr. Vijendra Singh R/ot Chundwa Distt, Jhunjhunu Rajeshthan ,90 % owner of the plot is in no mood to solve the problem.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors