Bill paid online but Reliance Communication denying

I am using Reliance Broadband service from last 3 years. My Subscriber ID - xxxxxxxxxx. I have done online transaction for my Reliance bill payment on 16th Dec. Amount is deducted from my bank account and submitted to RCL POS agent post that immediately i got time out from RCL website. So i didn't received bill payment transaction ID from RCL.

I have transaction ID between my bank and RCL POS which is captured in my bank account statement and same is shared with RCL executives. Third time i logged the complaint and RCL customer care close the same without any resolution by saying that they need scan copy of payment proof which i have already provided as email attachment.

I have sent required details 3 - 4 times on broadband@relianceada.com and president.services@relianceada.com, still no solution.

I want to understand where that amount gone which is deducted from my bank account???? My banker is saying that amount is deposited to RCL POS. RCL is telling lie that they have not received any payment. I don't know on what basis they are saying.

Have they checked with their POS agent or billdesk who so ever. I want my money back. RCL has given me one more hit by sending bill for next month with double amount with penalty for the non payment of last month bill due to bill payment issue of last month for which i have mentioned the details above.

I don't know why this organization is not willing to keep their customer satisfied and always encouraging their staff to frustrate the customer so that he/she leave RCL services soon. I hope RCL don't want to grow.

This is severely an mental torture. Waiting for positive response from RCL.

Regards, Niraj[hr]
Reliance Communications has suspended my broadband services because of non payment of monthly bill which i have paid but Reliance Communications is denying.
Bill payment problem was at RCL end. They have to provide me proof where the online payment made by me got stuck.
So how can they suspend my broadband services.
This is truly gunda raj by them. Problem is at their end they are unable to provide proof of amount paid by me to Reliance communication online.
They don't want to understand the customer problem and they are not professional. They only like a cheap corporate.
So much mental harassment by Reliance communication.
I request all Indian people not to use Reliance Communications services It is just like an hell.

Fianally i have received refund of Rs xxx from RCL after so many efforts in last 20 days which was stuck at RCL POS during online payment transaction on xx Dec to pay bill of xx November 2014.

Yesterday i visited Reliance store as suggested by Reliance customer care and i got this issue resolved there itself.

Now I have to start fight on 2 matters with Reliance Communications

1. Payment delay charges waiver which is imposed to me by Reliance due to Reliance Communications POS technical error
2. My broadband service resume which was suspended by Reliance Communications due to non payment of Nov month bill which i have paid but stuck at Reliance POS due to technical error.

Truly so much mental harassment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors