Bangalore Women customers not safe @ Reliance Webworld, Koramangala after 7PM

Dear All,

Reliance staffs abused me and male staff asked me to take his home address, started laughing and started talking in Kannada with themselves. And challenged do what we want and complaint where we want and said “I will be here tomorrow, go complaint anywhere”. I was with my five months old baby and three years old child in your office.

Please stop women abuse at least in your office at Reliance Webworld located at Forum Mall, Koramangala. Before I seek help from respective departments, I want you all to review the CCTV recording from 7.40pm on 4th March 2014 and explain your staff’s behaviour.

When my husband started asking why he is calling me to his home address, he and his friend the coffee shop staff in the their outlet making Kannada comment and laughing. I left the office out of embarrassment as my husband was questioning them about their ill behaviour. Meanwhile another Kannada speaking customer was questioning the staffs in support of my husband, then suddenly the coffee shop staff also came threatening my husband and the other customer, physically. Fearing your staffs will hurt my husband, I went in to bring him back. I was so afraid of your office staffs behaviour that I will never dare to go back to that Reliance office any more. Your staffs said they have our address and challenged my husband of consequences if we take up this issue elsewhere. It’s not safe for any women to go there with those men only staffs in the night at Reliance office.

I will fight for my dignity without going to your Reliance outlet in Forum, will ensure that the Reliance coffee shop sales person and Reliance counter staffs are properly dealt, after viewing the CCTV recording.

However the problem for which I was there in your office is an outstanding issue, that I will seek help separately.

Waiting for your investigation to know why was your staff giving his home address, his intentions. Complete details are in their CCTV recording!

Thanks
Mrs.Kedar Lakshmi
No.45/2, 31st main road, 20th Cross,
HSR Layout, sector 2, Bangalore 560102

Net Card Number 9379424955
Contact number: 9686258286
[hr]
Dear All,

I work for IBM Bangalore and I work from home, I faced the above problem when I was there in their office @ Reliance Webworld located at Forum Mall, Koramangala, Bangalore to cancel the Datacard in person. And to check the status of different tickets raised to get the connection cancelled and my request for waiver and refund of payments made from Dec 2013, as there was service and no help offered by them to rectify.

I wished to know the status of the below six SRNo, for which nothing is resolved and on calling to check the status, they were already closed.
SRNo.216354937 (cancellation request, they can check the phone call recording 8/2/14)
SRNo.216353548 (Fee waiver request, they can check the phone call recording 8/2/14)
SRNo.216627998 (cancellation request, they can check the phone call recording 14/2/14)
SRNo.216626406 (Fee waiver request, they can check the phone call recording 14/2/14)
SRNo.216833874 (cancellation request, they can check the phone call recording 18/2/14)
SRNo.3730457966 (Fee waiver request, they can check the phone call recording 18/2/14)
SRNo.217452962 (cancellation request, they can check the phone call recording 3/3/14)
SRNo.217454722 (Fee waiver request, they can check the phone call recording 3/3/14)

I made multiple requests to cancel my card and fee waiver, each time they said your previous request was for network issue, not for cancellation, so each time I raised cancellation request got a new SRNo and they said it takes 15 days for termination process but nothing happens.

On 04/03/2014 :Fed up, we went to Reliance Webworld located at Forum Mall, Koramangala. I told them I could not come in person to cancel as I a new born baby. As I wanted to get details my SrNo, they started harassing me and asked me to get out after making dirty comments. Please check the CCTV recording @7.40PM.

Please help, they say my card is still active, I am helpless, with my five months old baby in my hand, I cannot be running around for help. Kindly help me.

Thanks
Kedar Lakshmi
My Netconnect details are as below:
- Net Card Number 9379424955
- Contact number: 9686258286
- Address:
#45, 31st Main Road, 20th cross,
HSR Layout, Sector 2,
Bangalore 560102

Good Morning,

Will some one take action on crime against woman in your office, by sending your CCTV audio and video to Adugudi Police station?

No request of mine is processed for some reason, only bill is generated. Even yesterday no one called me at my number 9686258286, but I received an SMS at 8.51PM (05.03.2014) as "You spoke to AVADHUT from Reliance. Were you satisfied with your interaction. Reply - Yes or No (toll free)". Why is Reliance fooling common woman?

Please advice, how to get justice, do we have to approach the media or police first if Reliance does not take action your men's dirty comments and actions in your office, I am still unclear.

Please advice, what needs to be done for keeping my Data card inactive, in spite of my SRno for cancellations from past two months. Again I received the email for bill payment today for 850/- where do we report, can some one help. I can not go to Reliance office in person, because they threatened to harm my family, you can check the CCTV recording
from 7.40pm on 4th March 2014, this recording should be handed over to local police.

Is there any right for women for Ambani dictated India? Can some one help me please.

Thanks
Kedar Lakshmi

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

Thanks for your response.

I don't dare to go to your outlet again, please check the required voice recordings of the phone calls from past three months. And please initiate a refund of the last few months fee those were charged with out proper service.
Also buy back your dongle, for your poor service. I have lost my creditability in IBM, because of your poor service. I will update IBM management about the horror experience with Reliance, soon.

Thank you
Kedar Lakshmi

WOMEN ARE NOT STUPID, stop your discrimination!

Women’s day special gift from Reliance, tagged me “IDIOT”, how?

On women’s day 8th march, Reliance representative Wasim called to say that

1. They are investigating as why their staffs claimed my cancellation request SRno dated 18 Feb as Technical issue and not a cancellation request. That is ok for a wait.
2. It seems, Balaji claimed that he offered his home address to me to file a police complaint against him for not refunding my SIX months bill amount? And hence on this Women’s day Wasim has sarcastically tagged me “IDIOT” woman, who will go to police complaint against Balaji for not refunding six months fees! In an attempt to close your case in your favour, please don’t make me a STUPID scapegoat by such conclusions. WOMEN ARE NOT STUPID, stop your discrimination!

This is the situation of a daughter of high ranked police officer, I am sure many helpless victims would have gone unheard.

My husband, who as an NRI having worked in more than ten countries and retired is called FOOL, STUPID, abused in Kannada and threatened by Balaji and your coffee store staff. We are asked to get out of your store, all in CCTV, after all this, it’s really surprising that after so many days, we have not received any phone call or email on this issue from the branch manager.

Back to my problem for which we were there for, please resolve the below:
1. Please refund my SIX months fee charged without proper service, which I have already paid.
2. Buy back your dongle, I am terminating because of your poor service.
3. Compensate for the harassment and loss of professional opportunities.

Thanks
Kedar Lakshmi

kedar_lax said:
Dear All,

Reliance staffs abused me and male staff asked me to take his home address, started laughing and started talking in Kannada with themselves. And challenged do what we want and complaint where we want and said “I will be here tomorrow, go complaint anywhere”. I was with my five months old baby and three years old child in your office.

Please stop women abuse at least in your office at Reliance Webworld located at Forum Mall, Koramangala. Before I seek help from respective departments, I want you all to review the CCTV recording from 7.40pm on 4th March 2014 and explain your staff’s behaviour.

When my husband started asking why he is calling me to his home address, he and his friend the coffee shop staff in the their outlet making Kannada comment and laughing. I left the office out of embarrassment as my husband was questioning them about their ill behaviour. Meanwhile another Kannada speaking customer was questioning the staffs in support of my husband, then suddenly the coffee shop staff also came threatening my husband and the other customer, physically. Fearing your staffs will hurt my husband, I went in to bring him back. I was so afraid of your office staffs behaviour that I will never dare to go back to that Reliance office any more. Your staffs said they have our address and challenged my husband of consequences if we take up this issue elsewhere. It’s not safe for any women to go there with those men only staffs in the night at Reliance office.

I will fight for my dignity without going to your Reliance outlet in Forum, will ensure that the Reliance coffee shop sales person and Reliance counter staffs are properly dealt, after viewing the CCTV recording.

However the problem for which I was there in your office is an outstanding issue, that I will seek help separately.

Waiting for your investigation to know why was your staff giving his home address, his intentions. Complete details are in their CCTV recording!

Thanks
Mrs.Kedar Lakshmi
No.45/2, 31st main road, 20th Cross,
HSR Layout, sector 2, Bangalore 560102

Net Card Number 9379424955
Contact number: 9686258286
[hr]
Dear All,

I work for IBM Bangalore and I work from home, I faced the above problem when I was there in their office @ Reliance Webworld located at Forum Mall, Koramangala, Bangalore to cancel the Datacard in person. And to check the status of different tickets raised to get the connection cancelled and my request for waiver and refund of payments made from Dec 2013, as there was service and no help offered by them to rectify.

I wished to know the status of the below six SRNo, for which nothing is resolved and on calling to check the status, they were already closed.
SRNo.216354937 (cancellation request, they can check the phone call recording 8/2/14)
SRNo.216353548 (Fee waiver request, they can check the phone call recording 8/2/14)
SRNo.216627998 (cancellation request, they can check the phone call recording 14/2/14)
SRNo.216626406 (Fee waiver request, they can check the phone call recording 14/2/14)
SRNo.216833874 (cancellation request, they can check the phone call recording 18/2/14)
SRNo.3730457966 (Fee waiver request, they can check the phone call recording 18/2/14)
SRNo.217452962 (cancellation request, they can check the phone call recording 3/3/14)
SRNo.217454722 (Fee waiver request, they can check the phone call recording 3/3/14)

I made multiple requests to cancel my card and fee waiver, each time they said your previous request was for network issue, not for cancellation, so each time I raised cancellation request got a new SRNo and they said it takes 15 days for termination process but nothing happens.

On 04/03/2014 :Fed up, we went to Reliance Webworld located at Forum Mall, Koramangala. I told them I could not come in person to cancel as I a new born baby. As I wanted to get details my SrNo, they started harassing me and asked me to get out after making dirty comments. Please check the CCTV recording @7.40PM.

Please help, they say my card is still active, I am helpless, with my five months old baby in my hand, I cannot be running around for help. Kindly help me.

Thanks
Kedar Lakshmi
My Netconnect details are as below:
- Net Card Number 9379424955
- Contact number: 9686258286
- Address:
#45, 31st Main Road, 20th cross,
HSR Layout, Sector 2,
Bangalore 560102
Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
Reliance Communications

Hi,
Any investigation update on these below please, we are waiting for your response as per Wasim’s phone call on 09-03-2014:
1. On your staffs behaviour.
2. As why your staff wrongly claimed cancellation request of 18th Feb as network issue.
3. What’s are the statuses of the SrNo. reported and why they refused to address for months together.
4. Your payment collection department called to make the last settlement on 26 Feb 2014, and settled. Why we are receiving the bills again with outstanding Rs.914, why lady should pay without service received.

And back to my original problems for which we were @ Reliance Webworld, Koramangala, please resolve the below:
1. Please refund my SIX months fee charged without proper service, which I have already paid.

Thanks
Kedar Lakshmi

Dear All,

Reliance is refusing to give any refund and buy back their Dongle, which is waste after cancellation because of their inability to give proper service and reluctant to service for any of the SrNo raised in past many months.

As I am asking for refund and also reported in this forum their staffs behaviour who offered his home address to me, offended now they started harassing me by sending me another bill to make payment of Rs.940 or so. Please stop harassing common woman with your Ambani power.

Please update us on your investigation on your staff’s behaviour, that you said is still going on. When can we expect action on them?

Thanks
Kedar Lakshmi

Dear All,

I am not getting any response from reliance by email or forum and when I went in person to their office to check teh status of my tickets raised and for refund, their staff Balaji is offering his home address to me.

Since I reported this in this forum, they want to be relectunt on my main issue.

Whats the next step, please help.

Thanks
Kedar Lakshmi

Dear All,

NO OUTSTANDING amount from my side, as per an email received to my YAHOO account kedar_lax@yahoo.co.in from Akbar Khan, Customer Care, Reliance Communications
Limited from email id Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com, Dated: Monday, 19 May, 2014, 5:49 PM, as below

On Mon, 19/5/14, Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com <Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com> wrote:

Subject: RE:'Reliance=014-164-725' Reliance staffs, kindly reply to my queries, DO NOT CUT AND PASTE YOUR PREVIOUS EMAIL FOR FOURTH TIME
To: "Kedarlakshmi A" <kedar_lax@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Monday, 19 May, 2014, 5:49 PM

Dear Mr Lakshmi,

This is with reference to your
e-mail dated May 19, 2014 for your Reliance Netconnect+
number 9379424955.

We regret the
inconvenience.

As per the service request id
217452962 your service is terminated.

Currently there is no outstanding
reflects in your account.

Thank you for choosing
reliance.

Regards,
Akbar Khan
Customer Care
Reliance Communications
Limited
[hr]
Dear All,

In contrary to email received from Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com yesterday, I received an email on 20/05/2014 02:08PM to my IBM email account kanganna@in.ibm.com from Billing.Karnataka@relianceada.com to make payment of Rs.714. I don’t know what this bill amount is for now!

Kindly clarify as why I have to continue to pay for many months without proper service or response.

Please refer to the email to my IBM email account, below:

Thanks
Mrs. Kedar Lakshmi

***********************Mail from Reliance starts***********************

----- Forwarded by Kedarlakshmi Angannan/India/IBM on 05/20/2014 02:08 PM -----
Billing.Karnataka@relianceada.com

05/20/2014 12:51 PM

To
Kedarlakshmi Angannan/India/IBM@IBMIN,
cc

Subject
Non Payment of Service Charges-Final Remainder : 500004155887

Name/Address KEDAR LAKSHMINO 45/2 31ST MAIN ROAD 20TH CROSS HSR LAYOUT
2ND SECTORNEAR CLOSE TO NIFT BANGALOREBANGALORE560034
Account No : 500004155887
RIM No : 9379424955
Amount Due : Rs.714

Dear Sir / Madam,

As our privileged customer, you have used the telecommunication services
provided by us. It is regrettable that despite reminders the payment of Rs.
714 is still due in your account. You will appreciate that our obligation,
as an operator, is to provide you with a network to make and receive calls.
You, as a subscriber, are obliged to pay for the use of the network.

By this mail we call upon you to pay the above-referred amount, being
Service Charges due and payable, to the Company within 7 days from the date
of receipt of this mail. To avoid any legal actions in near future request
you to clear the dues.

Please make the payment, through DD / Pay Order, in favour of RCIL A/c RIS
500004155887 not later than 7 days of receipt of this mail

The payment of Service Charges may also be made at our authorized Web
Worlds / Web World Express/ to our visiting representative.

Yours faithfully,
for Reliance Communications Infrastructure Ltd.

Dont Reply to this mail for any clarification please contat to Contact
Person/Number. Pavithra - 080-65971116 or For More clarification Please
Walk into any of the Reliance Store
On-line payment options,
Please find below the details

1. Login www.rcom.co.in
2. Click on Instant Pay
3. Enter the Mobile No. (Ex:- 9342XXXXXX)
4. If it give wrong account no. or Invalid Subscriber no. than Please
prefix "Q_" and then enter mobile no. (Ex:-Q_9342XXXXXX)

Than follow the Instructions
Or You can courier the cheque to below mentioned address

Sathish Raghu - Manager - Circle CRO
Reliance Communications
No.12/2, Tower B, Subramanya Arcade
Opp to Jala Bhavan Bhannerghatta Road Bangalore - 560029

Note:- If still you face problem to make online payment request you to walk
into any of Reliance Store and make this payment

***********************Mail from Reliance Ends***********************

Dear All,

What's your company's stand on the issue of your branch staff offering his home address to women customers?

Silence of the branch manager and your company over all, is reflection of attitude of your company on modesty of India Women.

Your reluctance to respond is to this, is your support and acknowledgement to raising ongoing crimes against women in India.

Please update us on your investigation on your staff’s behaviour, that you said is still going on. When can we expect action on them and when can I hear from your branch manager, is he endorsing the ill behavior of your staff against women?

Thanks
Mrs. Kedar Lakshmi

hi,

I wished to know the status of the below six SRNo, for which nothing is resolved and on calling to check the status, they were already closed without addressing. And when I went to check the status in person, the Reliance staff Balaji is calling me to their home. Send some lady representative to my place to settle the issue, I am afraid of your men staffs in your branch. There is no response from the manager of the store, may be Balaji is call women customers to his home based on his manager's suopport!

Back to my problem for which we were there for, please resolve the below:

Thanks
Kedar Lakshmi

Hi,

I was denied service from Reliance for months, even after payments for all those months.

All my customer care calls with ticket numbers were also ignored, not a single form of help received from Reliance from day one of issues.
On going to their office directly to check the status, their staff Balaji is calling me to his house offering address, he is supported by his branch manager, as he never called to clarify or respond.

Is India going to dogs on women’s dignity by not responding to my issue from past so many months?

Thanks
Kedar Lakshmi

Hi All,

It has been many months now, and Reliance is unwilling to give service or refund the money I paid already without proper service, I have many unanswered tickets, those had been raised with the concern problem.

And when I go to their office in person to check the status, their office staffs call me to their home, all details in CCTV.

Action required against the Manager and staffs.
Refund required for months without proper services.

Kedar Lakshmi

Hi All,

I had been calling, emailing and communicating on forum with out any response. They feel by not responding, the issue will get cold and close! But I will be persistent, get justice.

please resolve the below:

Thanks
Kedar Lakshmi

Hi all

The Reliance team is refusing to email reply to me or refund.

I have all the correspondences from my official IBM email id and yahoo. I am consolidating all the emails along with the SR ticket numbers raised during the trouble, for which not a single help received.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks
Kedar Lakshmi

Hi All

I wrote emails to follow up on why there was no service given after charging fully and as why there was no response for any of the SR tickets raised through their call center:

I want my refund for the months of no proper services provided and they should ethically buy back their Dongle and compensate me for the harassment.

They feel by not responding, they can get this case closed by frustrating the customer by not responding, they will be wrong.

Kedar Lakshmi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors