Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills looting the patients

My father was in NMDC, Bailadila and retired in 2003. Apollo Hospitals has some impressive impression initially on the employees. Since we lived in a remote place, for higher treatment it'd require people to go to Hyderabad and given the high profile hospital Apollo Hospital, almost everybody asked to be referred to this hospital.

Those referred to Apollo from NMDC had their all bills paid in full by NMDC, so a patient was a blank cheque to encash on by the Apollo Hospital.

For Apollo Hospital doctors, it did not take much time to understand this way to dupe NMDC.
Now even if a patient who could be cured by simple medicine or non-invasive procedure was operated by Apollo doctors in no time. They started earning huge money by false operations. The doctors would do all kinds of useless tests and even admit the patients when no required.

Soon Apollo Hospital, Jubilee Hills became a huge burden to NMDC and was looting NMDC left and right. So finally NMDC stopped giving referrals to this hospital, or giving referral sparingly at all.
I just want you all to know what lies behind all those big hospitals in India. Beware!

Hi all,

My name is Anil Kumar Reddy Raavi, resident of madeenaguda met with accident on 19 July 2012.

Am writing this complaint with left hand.

My right hand got crushed in accident.

Have undergone 4 surgeries. Still no proper response wrt no of surgeries left. And for every operation theater visit being charged near to 1 lakh.

And due to drafting in rt hand the arteries given path to blood overflow. Almost lost consciousness due to blood loss. Immediately taken yo operation theater and underwent surgery.

Less anesthesia in rt leg fracture surgery. Felt pulse drop two times in operation theater.

Not treated when rt hand artery was given path for small amount of blood.
When artery allowed a loss of about 1 ltr blood with big way from artery the i was taken to operation theater for surgery.

Now am being told that in that surgery a screw in supporting rods is missed that too when asked after two days of surgery.

Anyways these apollo people are looting patients. Why are we treated like animals in here.

My insurance amnt available is 2 lakhs
As of now the bill amnt is near to 5 lakhs

Please help me get out of this hosipital

Later on will take personal loan to clear apollo bill amount.

Regards,
Anil Reddy Raavi
General Ward Patient
Lying on bed.
:((

anu02 said:
My father was in NMDC, Bailadila and retired in 2003. Apollo Hospitals has some impressive impression initially on the employees. Since we lived in a remote place, for higher treatment it'd require people to go to Hyderabad and given the high profile hospital Apollo Hospital, almost everybody asked to be referred to this hospital.

Those referred to Apollo from NMDC had their all bills paid in full by NMDC, so a patient was a blank cheque to encash on by the Apollo Hospital.

For Apollo Hospital doctors, it did not take much time to understand this way to dupe NMDC.
Now even if a patient who could be cured by simple medicine or non-invasive procedure was operated by Apollo doctors in no time. They started earning huge money by false operations. The doctors would do all kinds of useless tests and even admit the patients when no required.

Soon Apollo Hospital, Jubilee Hills became a huge burden to NMDC and was looting NMDC left and right. So finally NMDC stopped giving referrals to this hospital, or giving referral sparingly at all.
I just want you all to know what lies behind all those big hospitals in India. Beware!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors