Aitel taking extra rentel from last 8 month

Renu

I am having two airtel connections (9971109399 and 9650337773) and both are having same corporate plan( Rs 699 annual plan ). In this plan ,montly 300 rs rental is waived off after paing one time yearly Rs 699. I'hv paided one time yearly charge for both of my airtel connction in june,2013.

I just checked and found that montly 300rs was not waived off for my airtel no : 9650337773 from july 2013. This means I am paying extra money ( rs 300 + tax ) from last 8 months and I was not expacting this mistake from airtel.

I am hugely dissapointed considering that fact that airtel has charged me for something which is agianst the plan. If I would have not noticed this then I would have not only lost all the extra money that I have paid but would have continued to pay Rs 300 as an extra amoun in the future.

I would expect Airtel to credit my account with all the extra money that I have paid and the taxes levied over the extra amount that I have paid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a resolution to this Airtel credited my account with Rs 300/-.

I have already mentioned that I've paid annual charge Rs 699 (as per the plan) for waiver of rental for the complete year in June 2013. The waiver of rental is valid for all the complete year and not just for one month. The waiver was applied for June 2013 when the annual amount was paid but since then Airtel have charged me extra amount/rental of Rs 300+tax per month from july-2013 till Feb 2014 so its 8 months. So, Airtel should actually revert back Rs 2696 (300 * 8 + taxes) to my account.

Please take care of this issue on priority. I am highly dissatisfied by the fact that Airtel over-charged me so much amount and this mistake have repeatedly happen for the last 8 months.

Please let me know the email id of the higher management airtel executive so that I can express my concern at a higher level. I want to escalate my issue so that not only my concern is addressed but also I want Airtel to ensure that it does not happen with other Airtel customers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors