Airtel's harassment even after bill payment

I bought Airtel 3G dongle number 7738051183 , paid my first bill , They disconnected the connection 6 DAYS AFTER i paid the bill via netbanking on 25th June 2013 , they disconnected on 1st of July 2013 , I complained the Customer Support told me I got disconnected due to non payment of bill , which I paid six days before the disconnection via Netbanking.

I complained by phone, also I complained on 121@in.airtel.com , nodalofficer.mumbai@in.airtel.com , also on appellate.mumbai@in.airtel.com

complaint vide service request number 51443530

I received automated response in email some stating 24 hrs , some stating 72 hrs time for looking into the matter , since they had disconnected , I had to start using another service and waiting for their response.

They did nothing , instead after the whole month they added another Rs 1500 bill in the previous bill and started harassing me asking for money for a DISCONNECTED CONNECTION. Every month they go on adding Rs.1500 + taxes in the bill for a DISCONNECTED CONNECTION.

On 3rd August their recovery person Mr. Shravan and Miss Rakhi , kept on calling me and harassing me and causing me Mental Harassment, without rectifying the mistake from their side . I agony and Mental Harm caused to me is enormous . I would never advice any body I know to ever go for any product from Airtel .

I am trying to contact Mr BHARTI MITTAL , I will make him answer these fraud things that are going on in this company and demand compensation for the mental agony and pain caused to me by Airtel

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors