Airtel Brodband billing complaint

I have been using Airtel Brodband connection 08314204925 in Belgaum Karnataka since 2011, for some reason I had to travel out of Karnataka for a couple of months. In August 2012 I had given a request to Airtel call centre regarding the putting the number in safe custody. But there was no news from airtel and the next bill generated did charge me for the full rental amount. since then I have been trying to settle the bill amount and put the number in safe custody. But wherever I try to contact, be It the local airtel office at belgaum or the call centre, they ask me to clear the bill first and then they will take the request of safe custody or disconnection of the line.
They are not taking my request and are contentiously adding unused rental amount to my bill every month. Now the bill amount has exceeded 3500 rupees in which 2500 is just unused rental. Even today I spoke to the customer care executive and got no solution. to get through the line to any customer care official take more than half hour for airtel and after that they give you no solution, they just keep on transferring the calls within offices.
Now they say that If I want to put the number in safe custody or disconnect it I will first have to clear the bill.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors