AIRTEL BROADBAND CONNECTION - TBLR 7191715

Dear Concern,
I would like to raise a concern regarding a broadband connection (TBLR #: 7191715).
On 3rd of August 2016, I got a call from a call center executive named Priya (Land line # 080 41410015) and she informed regarding the broadband connection, on that regard I informed her that I have already applied for a broadband connection earlier in the month of May 2016 and unfortunately Airtel doesn’t have feasibility in my area to provide my connection (Earlier TBLR # 7143543),
On that she Confirmed that now as of 3rd Aug 2016, feasibility is available in my area and she would send the executive to collect the documents,
On the same day executive arrived for documents collection, I clearly mentioned the same about the earlier case and spend around 30 odd minutes to get a confirmation regarding the feasibility and after few calls he assured feasibility and would get the connection in next 3 days,
After that till 9th Aug 2016, I haven’t received any communication from your end for connection and installation and when I have contacted the executive and the customer care regarding the same they stated that there were no ports available to provide my connection. Airtel executives doesn’t have a minimum courtesy to inform the customer s about the status. Strange.
So, this is for the second time I have been humiliated by your team, so my question is If you don’t have the feasibility to provide the connection then why every time you call and insist for document collection and payment.
A brand like Airtel is playing this type of cheap game with the customers to snatch their money for the customers and keep that for 21 days without providing the service and earning interest from the same
This is the 2nd time I have faced this issue, and as an Airtel Customer for last 7 yrs. for Mobile and DTH, its really very much Disappointing to receive this type of treatment to their loyal customers.
Lastly, A suggestion to Airtel to align its sales team if possible to contact customers where feasibility is available.
On the same note I would like to get my refund amount along with my documents which I have submitted as those documents also doesn’t come for free and also intimate your sales team to remove my contact from your database for any further offers as I don’t need.

Chiranjib

Dear All ,

I am Shrinivash Pillai S/o Shri R K Pillay . My Father taken your Landline services 07654038865 at Jabalpur M.P . It's almost 2 months that Airtel had installed their devices at my home Address 995 Vivekanand ward Yadav colony Jabalpur M.P . we had taken unlimited 699 Plan in which we got free unlimited phones calls any where in India. since the day of installation we had had made 2-3 complaints related to service issue and your technical person comes and resolve those also but after 2-3 days we had to face same problem , i that period we had received a bill of approx 550 and we got a call also to make payment and we had told them that we will pay the bill but we are facing the problem and for that they had send technical team next day but this time they told that phone instrument had problem but my father asked him to check same instrument with our BSNL landline number which we had already and that instrument work fine with BSNL so they had checked their own connectivity and after some time they told us that airtel line is OK now and made the test calls also to confirm , but again after 2 day the line is dead or we are not able to make calls .In this period we received another bill approx 1500 and my father had visited your airtel showroom at Vijaynagar at jabalpur Patel communications to make payment and for making complaint but he got surprised their that the person called Hemant told him to pay bill first then he will accept his complaints and talked him very rudely and my father asked him that to check that we are not able to make any calls he misbehaved with him and told him to pay first then we listen to you, so my father called me and he misbehaved with me too , i asked my father to return back without payment . as i know that airtel customer care will call us for payment .
Today i received a call form 8319452929 which a lady asked me to pay and i had told him my previous experience and she passed the call to the same guy Hemant and i don't believe that Airtel is working with such peoples who don't know about services they are just goons who acts as a collection goons .i had recorded his conversation as proof which i am going to submit to DOT if Airtel didn't take any hard steps .I had also worked for Bharti Airtel till 2010 know about his best services and customer care and know how to behave with the customer . He come to my home too and shouting at my father we will file complaint against him for misbehaving with a senior citizen and threatening him . and wants Airtel also to take hard steps against him . We never denied to make payment but we wants services also which we are paying .

Please take the matter on serious note and asked this person Hemant to give written apology to my father and collect your payment or I have to file complaints to your senior management and DOT TERM Bhopal for misbehaving and using false language with Senior citizen .

I will wait only for two days otherwise i will take this matter to DOT and lodge local complaints also against Airtel and his Goons.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors